Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Contest!!!!


Win Something Like Fate by Susanne Colasanti!!


Yes, I'm a new blogger and I figured since it's been a couple months, why not host my first contest?? I'm giving away a brand new ARC of Something Like Fate by Susanna Colasanti. This book doesn't come out until May 2010!

Summary:

What if you find your soul mate. . . and he’s your best friend’s boyfriend?Best friends Lani and Erin couldn’t be more different. Lani’s reserved and thoughtful; Erin’s bubbly and outgoing. Lani likes to do her own thing; Erin prefers an entourage. There’s no possible way they could be interested in the same guy. So when Erin starts dating Jason, Lani can’t believe she feels such a deep connection with him—and it may be mutual. The more Lani fights it, the more certain she feels that it’s her fate to be with Jason. But what do you do when the love of your life is the one person you can’t have?

Leave me a comment with your added points and e-mail address

+2 entries for following me
+3 entries for already following me
+5 entries for blogging about my contest (Leave the link)

This contest is open Internationally!

This contest is now CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment