Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (7) and BEA

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
 Paperbackswap:
Gone by Lisa McMann
Runaway by Meg Cabot
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
Not Pictured: Hunger by Michael Grant

Trades:
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen
Not Pictured: Entrapment:A High School Comedy in Chat by Michael Spooner

ARC's from Strand:
Abe in Arms by Pegi Deitz Shea
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien Jones
Flash by Michael Cadnum
Not Pictured: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Not Pictured: Sources of Light by Margaret McMullan
So I did good this week. I'm especially glad to be getting more of my missing series books. What did YOU get??

On a Side Note: Any of my followers going to BEA?? I am! I am! I'd love to meet up with some of you. This is my first time going and I won't know anyone :( As you all know I live in NY so I could be a pretty good tour guide as far as good places to eat, shopping,and  cute book stores such as Strand. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email if you're interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment