Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good News!!


Helloooo my lovely followers!! I will be making some downright changes around here! As my old followers know, my laptop has been broken since I started this blog in November. So all of my previous posts have been done while sneaking at work, or during my lunch hour. I just want to thank you all for hanging in there with me while I was only able to post when I could. So the great news is, my boyfriend and I finally broke down and purchased a new laptop! Woohoo!! It came Saturday and I am just too excited! So now that I can devote more time to my blog from my home now I apologize because you'll probably get sick of me lol. Before I didn't really want to participate in any memes since I didn't know how often I'd be able to get on so here are the ones I'll be participating in:

  • Teaser Tuesdays
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • In My Mailbox
These will be in effect this week. Monthly giveaways for upcoming books, I have some author interviews coming up as well and of course MORE REVIEWS now that I won't have to rush.Also, I'm putting up a blogroll. If you'd like me to add you to mine please leave me a comment with your blog url.

No comments:

Post a Comment