Saturday, April 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)




In My Mailbox is hosted by Krist from The Story Siren

This week I did pretty good!

I got:

  • Every Little Thing in the World by Nina de Gramont
  • Lifted by Wendy Toliver
  • Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
  • The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
  • The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
  • The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
  • Anastacia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
  • Still Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauley
  • Somewhere in the Blue by Gillian Cummings
  • The Returners by Gemma Malley
  • The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
  • Dead is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez (Pbs)
  • Keep Sweet by Michele Dominguez Greene
  • Wherever the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman
  • A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
  • Unidentified by Rae Mariz
  • Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopus (Around the World tours)
  • Take Me There by Carolee Dean
  • Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
  • Vintage Veronica by Erica S. pearl
 Woohoo! I haven't even tried to stuff them in my shelves yet I'm so excited lol. What did YOU get??

No comments:

Post a Comment